So the last few days have been really sunny and I don't think I ever want it to go away. Especially considering the fact it was couldy and rainy for a lot of days of summer and clouds mean no swimming or tanning or having a good fun time outside.
I love the sun and what happens when it is out. People are always happier and have a bigger smile when its nice and warm. Sunshine means boat rides and and laughing and screaming till our throats are sore from nearly dieing on the inner tube. I think that once the rain comes again i'll be ready for it cause I will be sitting in a class room and the sun wont tempt us all to want to be back in summer mode.
Alaska is in 8 days.. not so fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just happened to see this - I hope Alaska was more fun that you thought it would be. Love, Dad
Post a Comment