It's been a while since Costa Rica but the summer has been bringing lots of fun adventures. To add to the list was a exciting trip to Bear Valley, California with mom, jack and christopher. We went on lots of hikes and swimming and had a lovely 12 hour car ride home where I got my first speeding ticket. Not so nice. Then the girls went to Lincon City and had a interesting weekend of FF remix number 2. Many laughs and not a lot of sleep. Anna and I had a fun few days at Lake Merwin with John and some other people we met there. Then came dance camp which was so fun very tiring but so worth it. I learned 3 fun routines along with a super cool camp dance. Summer is coming to an end but I'm still off to Alaska with my dad and his family in a little more than a week. As of now everything in fab.
And it's sunny
No comments:
Post a Comment